The Abernathy Group II Family Office is a legal fiduciary bound to offer advice serving the best interests of those we represent. Unlike traditional wealth management organizations, where advisors are generally incentivized to provide advice in the interest of their employer-firm, a Family Office works directly for its member families.
We are different from traditional wealth managers in many respects:
- We can provide access to a world-class network of professional investors with audited track records, estate-planning attorneys, corporate attorneys and CPAs to manage the Family’s day-to-day activities.
- All qualified Families have access to the Heritage Design Process whose goal is to help prepare heirs to receive their inheritance through annual pre-inheritance experiences.
- We recognize that no two families are alike. We customize each family’s experience based on their personal needs and goals.
- We provide the collaborative platform for integrating all advisors from multiple disciplines under one purpose – your family’s personal and financial well-being.
- We focus first, on Capital Preservation and second, on a combination of income generation and capital appreciation, so you and your family can sleep better at night knowing your assets are safe and your purchasing power is secure.
- We help you to construct your own Family Enterprise which puts you in control as the CEO and puts us in the supporting role as your family’s CFO. This means our incentives are directly aligned with yours so you can make well researched and well informed financial, legal, and familial-decisions for you and your family.
- We are business owners as well, so we are intimately familiar with the daunting challenge our business owner clients face in trying to navigate the complexities of their family wealth while managing a successful business enterprise. We understand and have the experience needed to know the “Family’s Business” must be treated differently from the “Business of Family”.
Contact us at (212) 293-3456 with any questions, comments, or to learn more about our capabilities today.